UMD vs Miami!

How was that foul on Ibekwe any different than Henderson's foul?

If Henderson is suspended, GRaham should be suspended and ejected as well....Total bs.

I agree with you. The only difference, and the one that makes Henderson's foul more "egregious" was the time and game situation.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you. The only difference, and the one that makes Henderson's foul more "egregious" was the time and game situation.

And it happened in the big rivalry game and it was TH and he had blood.

However, the foul was a hard foul and it was reckless and Ibekwe could have been hurt.

Those fouls probably happen once a game in almost every game but because it was UNC/Duke and it was TH, it was a big deal.

That is why i felt he shouldn't have been suspended...No doubt Graham should have been kicked out if you use the same logic you did with Henderson.

And it happened in the big rivalry game and it was TH and he had blood.

However, the foul was a hard foul and it was reckless and Ibekwe could have been hurt.

Those fouls probably happen once a game in almost every game but because it was UNC/Duke and it was TH, it was a big deal.

That is why i felt he shouldn't have been suspended...No doubt Graham should have been kicked out if you use the same logic you did with Henderson.

OK, seriously...enough.

But he wasn't hurt, which was the biggest difference. If you foul someone hard, you're taking the risk of a suspension if they get hurt.

But he wasn't hurt, which was the biggest difference. If you foul someone hard, you're taking the risk of a suspension if they get hurt.

Bullsh!t...Henderson shouldn't have been kicked out because TH had a bloody nose but that is exactly why he did get kicked out.

You should be suspended for the act, not the result.

Archived