vs. RED SOX, 4/19

OFFNY

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious question: are the sox ever gonna build a new stadium and knock this thing down. I went a couple years back and I have to say it was pretty crummy, "historic" or not. It also baffles me you can have something so strange as the green monster

They talked about it a few years ago and the fans went ballistic. So I doubt it. And the Green Monster is odd, but the Astros have a giant hill in center field. I like that baseball stadiums are so different.

Serious question: are the sox ever gonna build a new stadium and knock this thing down. I went a couple years back and I have to say it was pretty crummy, "historic" or not. It also baffles me you can have something so strange as the green monster

I hope not!

I actually was wondering the same thing a couple days ago. The Sux owner had a quote from about a year ago that said Fenway won't last forever or something like that. Nothing more than that, though.

They talked about it a few years ago and the fans went ballistic. So I doubt it. And the Green Monster is odd' date=' but the Astros have a giant hill in center field. [b']I like that baseball stadiums are so different.[/b]

Me too! There was an old time park that had a hill too. Can't remember which.

o

Ned Yost just got ejected from the Royals/A's game.
How come?
His starting pitcher had a no-hitter going, and the home plate umpire ejected him for hitting a batter.
Wow! Umps on their high horse this week.

It was a joke, Scott.

They talked about it a few years ago and the fans went ballistic. So I doubt it. And the Green Monster is odd' date=' but the Astros have a giant hill in center field. I like that baseball stadiums are so different.[/quote']

I enjoy the different ballpark dimensions and characteristics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived