vs. RED SOX, 4/19

OFFNY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It's a 1-2-3 9th inning for Mychal Givens and the Baysox comeback to win it 10-8 and avoid the sweep. 2-game home series w/Richmond tomorrow</p>— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) <a href="

">April 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine if the Os had a real leadoff hitter.
Pretty sure Cabrera is real as a Leadoff hitter. Made the ASG as one.
At this point of his career, he's a utility player/backup.
I guess now wouldn't be a good time to talk about how many they LOB

Being a cynical Oriole fan is one thing.

I suspect that you just like to get people riled up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It's a 1-2-3 9th inning for Mychal Givens and the Baysox comeback to win it 10-8 and avoid the sweep. 2-game home series w/Richmond tomorrow</p>— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) <a href="
">April 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You have become quite the Baysox fan as of late. :cool:

No better place to post this... This happened today.

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=80354683&topic_id=6479266&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

No better place to post this... This happened today.

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=80354683&topic_id=6479266&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

...and the original:

[video=youtube;6teIloOoUMY]

Being a cynical Oriole fan is one thing.

I suspect that you just like to get people riled up.

I try to be objective instead of wearing the blinders. They are a good team that could be a great team but they decided not to "go for it." A lot of guys are free agents after this season so who knows if their window is closing, especially with the imaginary budget.

I try to be objective instead of wearing the blinders. They are a good team that could be a great team but they decided not to "go for it." A lot of guys are free agents after this season so who knows if their window is closing, especially with the imaginary budget.

You aren't objective.

Almost all of your posts consist of taking craps on the team.

I would say "nice try," but you aren't even close to being convincing in regard to being subtle about your agenda ... so, it isn't a nice try.

Archived