ACC Tournament

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, I think at this point they probably need 3 wins minimum. Don't see it happening, but still..

Lets gooooooooooooooo, Maryland!

If they win 2 I think they still have an outside chance, although it'd certainly be less than a 50/50 shot. 3 gets them in, IMO, although I agree I don't see it happening.

I could care less what South Carolina State Tech A&M does...

:P

Give me my ACC teams, head to head...

Unless they beat a #2 seed, then everyone will care a whole lot!

There are 11 games over these 4 days.

There are 48 games over the first 4 days of the NCAA.

I will agree that a higher percentage of the 11 ACC tourney games will be great than the 48 NCAA tourney games, but the NCAA tourney will have more overall great games.

Gotta be honest, I don't see MD winning this game. I don't know if there's a team in any of the major conference that must feel as bad about itself as MD. After ruining most of their hopes for an at-large bid by twice snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at HOME no less, I wonder how much they've got left.

Hope I'm wrong, obviously.

Mackus, I agree with 3 wins as long as one of them is against UNC or Duke. Frankly, I'd just like to see one of them get knocked off. We've had fans of those schools on here looking forward to that finals match-up, and while I respect most of those folks, I hate it when people do that.

I haven't seen much of the game but what an impressive showing by Clemson tonight.

Clemson looked great, albeit against a pretty bad BC team. I've been high on Clemson all year as you know, and wouldn't be shocked to see them beat Duke and Carolina the next two days to be honest.

However, deep down in my heart of hearts, I'd like to see Carolina/Duke tomorrow.

UNC got very very lucky.

Now, let's see if Duke can take care of business themselves.

Seth Greenberg is a great basketball coach. Great effort by Virginia Tech today. Glad we rallied at the end, but that game could have gone either way.

Archived