ACC Tournament

If he was smart he would stay another year at that other school because I just do not see him being a very good pro player.

I could throw back a JJ Redick/Shelden Williams/William Avery/Trajan Langdon type answer, but I won't.

In truth, yes, he doesn't have the pro potential as a Michael Beasley, OJ Mayo, or Derrick Rose. I think he'll make a roster and be a hustle player a la Joakim Noah ,with less size but more pure basketball skills.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could throw back a JJ Redick/Shelden Williams/William Avery/Trajan Langdon type answer, but I won't.

In truth, yes, he doesn't have the pro potential as a Michael Beasley, OJ Mayo, or Derrick Rose. I think he'll make a roster and be a hustle player a la Joakim Noah ,with less size but more pure basketball skills.

I will agree about the players you mentioned not being a pro success-then again I could really care less about the NBA. My concern On T is that he is not a shot blocker and if he is to play the PF in the pro's may get pushed off the blocks and although he has shown a 16 footer I just don't think that translates well to the NBA.

Hopefully the current game turns out like last game so the two best ACC teams play tomorrow.

I will agree about the players you mentioned not being a pro success-then again I could really care less about the NBA. My concern On T is that he is not a shot blocker and if he is to play the PF in the pro's may get pushed off the blocks and although he has shown a 16 footer I just don't think that translates well to the NBA.

Hopefully the current game turns out like last game so the two best ACC teams play tomorrow.

Can't disagree, he really doesn't have a position at the next level. But he's such a hard worker, he'd be able to help someone on some level.

No way Tyler Hansbrough isn't a productive player in the NBA.

Maybe he is just a 12 point, 7 reb guy but that has a lot of value...He will probably have a long career.

BTW, I have never felt Duke would win this game as I watched it today....Just not playing well.

Looks like Clemson/UNC final...Duke will be a #2 seed, probably in the south...Hopefully with Tennessee as the #1.

Looks to me that Singler has hit a wall and the rest is really needed.

Can't disagree, he really doesn't have a position at the next level. But he's such a hard worker, he'd be able to help someone on some level.

Why doesn't he have a position? He has the size, strength, and athleticism to play the 4, and even the 5 against some teams.

All the credit to Clemson for hitting their FTs.

A normal game at the free throw line for the Tigers and they lose the game.

Mays especially really stepped up.

How about Clemson finally coming through down the stretch. If they'd have done that earlier in the year, they'd have beaten Carolina twice. Should a physical one tomorrow. Can't wait.

All the credit to Clemson for hitting their FTs.

A normal game at the free throw line for the Tigers and they lose the game.

Mays especially really stepped up.

A normal FT shooting game for them would have meant 1 less point.

And a normal FT shooting game for Duke would have meant 4 less points for them.

A normal FT shooting game for them would have meant 1 less point.

And a normal FT shooting game for Duke would have meant 4 less points for them.

I am taking down the stretch...No chance you expect Clemson, especially the guys who went to the line, to hit those FTs as the game ended.

I am taking down the stretch...No chance you expect Clemson, especially the guys who went to the line, to hit those FTs as the game ended.

Well even if they missed 2 of those, they would have most likely won. Regardless, FT shooting is not why Clemson won or why Duke lost.

Well even if they missed 2 of those, they would have most likely won. Regardless, FT shooting is not why Clemson won or why Duke lost.

Clemson deserved to win, no question. Not to speak for Rob, but I think he was just giving credit to Clemson for hitting their free throws, not neccesarily saying they wouldn't have won otherwise. If that makes sense.

Clemson deserved to win, no question. Not to speak for Rob, but I think he was just giving credit to Clemson for hitting their free throws, not neccesarily saying they wouldn't have won otherwise. If that makes sense.

Not trying to get into a big debate over this, but that's not what this means: "A normal game at the free throw line for the Tigers and they lose the game."

That's wrong. Now to give the credit for hitting FT's at the end of the game does make sense.

Clemson hit their FTs down the stretch, something they usually struggle doing.

That is the biggest reason they held on to win the game IMO.

I also felt K should have put Zoubek in the game for a about 2-3 minute stretch around the 6 minute mark because Clemson killed them down low in that stretch.

Not trying to get into a big debate over this, but that's not what this means: "A normal game at the free throw line for the Tigers and they lose the game."

That's wrong. Now to give the credit for hitting FT's at the end of the game does make sense.

Of course you are...Its what you do. :D

Archived