Wieters Catching Bundy Tomorrow

weams

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wieters catching Bundy Tuesday at Bowie</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">May 25, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shocked....even with 3-4 innings? No way they put him on the roster next season IMO. He is trade bait if he can stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you enjoyed watching your team win today, Congrats. He is seeing the Doctor tomorrow. Roch says they expect it to comeback as tendonitis.

Oh gawwwwd. Here we go again.....

A. This is nothing

B. This is an issue that will cause him to miss extensive time.

C. Another surgery coming up.

I'd say B is most likely and A is just as likely as C. But maybe I'm just cynical about this team and their history of pitchers with any kind of problems in their shoulders or elbows becoming a major issue.

This is very sad. It is just too bad for the young man who has already been through a lot. Hope he heals soon!!

Nobody doesn't wish him well but his family has a problem with staying healthy. Imagine if we would have traded him when the value was high....

Same point can be made about Norris. Norris isn't this bad.

Not sure what the Os will do but I know they would trade him if they could get good value.

The irony is the Bundy boys walked around acting as if they had it all figured out. "Every one else was training wrong and they were doing it right", they often said. Their beliefs may have doomed them. Of course, they may have never gotten as far as they did without their prior training.

No matter what, looks like it might all be a shame.

Nobody doesn't wish him well but his family has a problem with staying healthy. Imagine if we would have traded him when the value was high....

Not sure what the Os will do but I know they would trade him if they could get good value.

"His family" has nothing to do with having arm and elbow problems in a high stress position like a professional pitcher. Ask Jim Palmer. Sometimes good things take time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to do anything with a sample size of two is foolish but if I were to try and draw a conclusion from such limited data I would be much more likely to blame the unorthodox training methods then just assume the issue is genetic.

Trying to do anything with a sample size of two is foolish but if I were to try and draw a conclusion from such limited data I would be much more likely to blame the unorthodox training methods then just assume the issue is genetic.

My memory isn't what it once was. What are the training methods? We talking Rocky 4 here?

Archived