Its time to promote Chris Parmelee (Activated, Chen to Frederick)

wildcard

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol that is the paper move to end all paper moves. You don't need that option because he ain't coming back next year. I love Dan Duquette.

As soon as I saw the talk about Gausman this weekend that had to mean they wanted to skip Chen. Then the more I thought today just send him down.

Because the gain is so marginal.

He isn't pitching anyway? Why do you think they are bringing Gausman back? What has Gausman done to deserve a spot in the rotation? This move makes sense regardless of who it is for. They can option Gausman after his start for another reliever until Chen is back.

As soon as I saw the talk about Gausman this weekend that had to mean they wanted to skip Chen. Then the more I thought today just send him down.

You did call it today! Wright pitches Friday and gets sent down on Saturday for Gausman. Don't need Chen back until the cleveland series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did call it today! Wright pitches Friday and gets sent down on Saturday for Gausman. Don't need Chen back until the cleveland series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just made too much sense. I mean Chen could have pitched a week from today, what is a couple more days. I wonder if he actually pitches in Frederick or just stays with team. He could pitch a game there on turn just to stay sharp.

It just made too much sense. I mean Chen could have pitched a week from today, what is a couple more days. I wonder if he actually pitches in Frederick or just stays with team. He could pitch a game there on turn just to stay sharp.

Will they be at home or on the road?

He might pitch if they are at home.

Archived