vs. INDIANS, 6/28 (Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, now I want a shut out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per STATS, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> haven't posted shutouts in both ends of a doubleheader since 9/6/74 in Cleveland</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OK, now I want a shut out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per STATS, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> haven't posted shutouts in both ends of a doubleheader since 9/6/74 in Cleveland</p>? Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I always want a perfecto lol or at least a stressfree game. That would be cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides the extra out or two, he might be out there to be pulled and get an ovation.

He deserves it. Hard to overstate how big these two starts were today for Ubaldo and Tillman. Happy for both of them.

Today has the feeling of a day we'll look back on as an important one at the end of the season.

I always want a perfecto lol or at least a stressfree game. That would be cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want wins.

If they were to give up a few with a lead like this it wouldn't bother me at all.

But a pair of SO in a DH would be a bit of a statement for the pitching staff.

He deserves it. Hard to overstate how big these two starts were today for Ubaldo and Tillman. Happy for both of them.

Today has the feeling of a day we'll look back on as an important one at the end of the season.

The day we took over first place for good.....

:knockswood:

Archived