vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Texas very lucky tonight to not give up more runs. Still want Delmon gone though.

I'm not enthused about potentially letting Delmon go... but he offers the most limited skill set out of all the guys who are fighting for limited roster spots. I think he's the clear choice when we need to lose a position player.

Need Matsuz for when Hamilton returns. Ok I jest but I think Buck is looking at the series long term and would rather Bud go six so the penis a tad more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I know you trying to say "pen is". Sorry I'm acting a little immature. That's what Norris does to me.

Need Matsuz for when Hamilton returns. Ok I jest but I think Buck is looking at the series long term and would rather Bud go six so the pen a tad more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pen is already fresh. Saturday off. Sunday DH, two guys pitched 3 inning. Tommy warmed up twice.

Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Don't you think it's been frustrating? Bad strike zone, hard hit balls getting caught, opportunities to score squandered, the opposing pitcher taking forever to deliver, all these annoying conferences and timeouts, but not doing well... Just one of those games that's tough to watch.

Archived