Orioles are considering selling, per Morosi

paulcoates

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your going to rebuild, then do it right. Adam Jones would bring back a nice package. I can see him becoming pretty unhappy with the situation in Baltimore. And if the Orioles are going to continue to bargain shop, he will be a FA before they are seriou contenders agai. Also trade Britton. A rebuilding team doesn't need an AS closer.
If current O's management trades AJ for a "nice package," and if they are bargain-shopping, then they could get a bargain package for him. As for Zach Britton, a bargain-package rebuilding team doesn't need a quality AS closer like Britton. We could resign Bud Norris as our closer; I'm sure that he would come cheaply.

Wait. Didn't we go through this sort of bargain/rebuilding thing for 14 years? :confused:

If current O's management trades AJ for a "nice package," and if they are bargain-shopping, then they could get a bargain package for him. As for Zach Britton, a bargain-package rebuilding team doesn't need a quality AS closer like Britton. We could resign Bud Norris as our closer; I'm sure that he would come cheaply.

Wait. Didn't we go through this sort of bargain/rebuilding thing for 14 years? :confused:

The sad thing is, they spent good money on some pieces over the years.

They were not the right pieces.

Im more being a little tongue and cheek. The Oriole imo have wasted a solid core by going half in. But I can see AJ becoming very unhappy soon. And he never holds back his words.

If you are going to trade Jones then you should trade Machado. He is under team control for as long as Jones is and would bring back a much better package.

Unfortunately, its already obvious Manny won't fit into the Orioles limited budget.

The Braves want to trade for Wieters? If true, that would mean they're in full rebuild mode except when it comes to longtime Orioles.

They are not in the race and they would lose the QO. Makes no sense to me.

Im more being a little tongue and cheek. The Oriole imo have wasted a solid core by going half in. But I can see AJ becoming very unhappy soon. And he never holds back his words.
I was being tongue-in-cheek as well. Though you never know. :confused::eektf:

Unfortunately, its already obvious Manny won't fit into the Orioles limited budget
He might have a year or two ago.

They should have pressured him when he was recovering from a season ending injury.

Well, then, let's offer Manny for a package of prospects. Then when any of these prospects turn into stars, we can offer them, and so on through the coming years. :rolleyestf::rolleyes:

Well, then, let's offer Manny for a package of prospects. Then when any of these prospects turn into stars, we can offer them, and so on through the coming years. :rolleyestf::rolleyes:

Did you perhaps fail to notice the sarcasm in my earlier post?

I see no reason why the O's need to embrace a total sell off right now.

The Braves want to trade for Wieters? If true, that would mean they're in full rebuild mode except when it comes to longtime Orioles.

Good rumors here, can't believe it.

Davis to Pirates and MW to Atlanta is textbook.

Pirates have excellent pitching prospects.

We need to make sure teams get in a bidding war! Davis' bat can win someone the championship,

DOD is valuable as well, as possibly is Jimenez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived