Who leaves for Garcia? (Update: Givens Recalled)

Rene88

I know and I am awake because this season is pissing me off. All of these teams are flawed, the Angels aren't a great team. We are wasting this season and we don't have to be great to make the playoffs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Because he didn't take PFP and has to do that Sat, he most likely won't start until Mon in Seattle. Meaning Gonzo is likely for Sun at LAA</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">August 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lake? Is Dan trying to be be the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs GM or the Orioes GM? He must be trying to set a world record for most AAAA players in one season. A contending team does not trade away a player who filled a role in Hunter so had can play lottery ticket OF grab bag part 127.

Some people like Lake. And not just the Blue Crabs.

4 innings - 1 hit - 0 walks - 6 strikeouts

That's Givens so far. I don't care if that's garbage time. It was against ML hitters. The O's should have ridden that for as long as it lasted.

I agree. DFA Lough, or Disable Tillman, Or DFA Reimold, or Release Roe, or go with no long man... we should have kept Givens up. And kept Garcia on the team. You know, in the right situation? Even this year? TO a right hander? That 98 would play.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Because he didn't take PFP and has to do that Sat, he most likely won't start until Mon in Seattle. Meaning Gonzo is likely for Sun at LAA</p>? Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="
">August 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So? Put him on the DL and pitch Wilson again.

Lake? Is Dan trying to be be the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs GM or the Orioes GM? He must be trying to set a world record for most AAAA players in one season. A contending team does not trade away a player who filled a role in Hunter so had can play lottery ticket OF grab bag part 127.

Sure they do. When they need an optionable pitching staff spot and they need to create it.

Sure they do. When they need an optionable pitching staff spot and they need to create it.

So it matters in early August but it didn't matter all freaking season? You get to early August one month away from rosters expanding and then worry about it ?

Wonderful. You don't acquire him by removing an obvious area of need.

Not an area of need. The spot was the area. Roster spot. TO be able to option Wilson and Wright and Cabral, and Rondon and Drake and Givens and MacFarland. Instead of just Hunter.

Not an area of need. The spot was the area. Roster spot. TO be able to option Wilson and Wright and Cabral, and Rondon and Drake and Givens and MacFarland. Instead of just Hunter.

So right handed middle relief is not an area of concern on this team right now?

I agree. DFA Lough, or Disable Tillman, Or DFA Reimold, or Release Roe, or go with no long man... we should have kept Givens up. And kept Garcia on the team. You know, in the right situation? Even this year? TO a right hander? That 98 would play.

Why are you so obsessed with keeping Garcia up here? All of those players you mentioned are infinitely better and more valuable major league players than Garcia.

Archived