Who leaves for Garcia? (Update: Givens Recalled)

Rene88

I am the biggest Givens dfan here. I have gone to see him pitch as much as any scout. I really think he will be great. I would love to be able to option Garcia instead. We did not lose tonight because we did not have a AA reliever. Look at your left fielder if you need to have a braying goat.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am the biggest Givens dfan here. I have gone to see him pitch as much as any scout. I really think he will be great. I would love to be able to option Garcia instead. We did not lose tonight because we did not have a AA reliever. Look at your left fielder if you need to have a braying goat.

Eh, I'd sooner blame Gausman and Wieters, personally.

Because the other team valued him. Really! What is your point?
I don't know what that implies?

My point was that he was not relevant to this conversation. HE worked high leverage because of a track record of more than four innings and then he was not longer dominant after a while.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. It's possible to both say Givens should be on the team right now, and Reimold has no business on a major league team.

And why are you blaming the game on Reimold? Looked like he ran as hard as he could and couldn't get to the ball. Are you blaming him for not being a gold glover?

Or not being Lough. Ok, I'll blame him for the cluch K then.

Because the Blue Jays got Revere and Dan wanted Lake? I do not know. But it could well be.

Lake? Is Dan trying to be be the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs GM or the Orioes GM? He must be trying to set a world record for most AAAA players in one season. A contending team does not trade away a player who filled a role in Hunter so had can play lottery ticket OF grab bag part 127.

Reimold hasn't done anything of note after his first week back. He doesn't look good at the plate. I agree. But if Finnegan isn't relative to this conversation then it's pretty interesting that somehow you inserted Reimold into it.

I just meant you could use his spot to keep Givens if he was so relevant.

Archived