Who leaves for Garcia? (Update: Givens Recalled)

Rene88

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our GM has had a brutal season. I like Dan but he has done next to nothing right. Pretty sad when his main offseason acquisition is DFA'd for Junior Lake.

Agree to disagree. I think he's done the best he could do. And got unlucky on every single move he did make.

I'm outta here! Much more fun things to do on a Friday night.

Because you need a deep bullpen to win. If we get out of the 6th, we only have a one run lead and the 7th, 8th, and 9th are high leverage too. You save O'Day for the 8th which is where he usually pitches. We took out a starter who was starting to lose it and put a guy in who has been TERRIBLE lately. Hope you're happy!

I'd rather have put T.J. in.

Somehow we've survived most of the year without T.J. McFarland. How in the world did we do it?

I actually like TJ more than some but keeping him over Givens right now is moronic. If the Orioles didn't think that Givens is ready for the spotlight then you don't deal Hunter away.

Agree to disagree. I think he's done the best he could do. And got unlucky on every single move he did make.

I'm outta here! Much more fun things to do on a Friday night.

When you DFA that much money and you're trading draft picks for teams to pick up bullpen arms, you didn't have bad luck. You had a bad off-season.

That's fine' date=' and you're maybe right. But it doesn't take away from the fact that it was a high leverage situation. The absence of O'Day doesn't prove that it wasn't.[/quote']

Play down a hitter then. DFA Reimold. Who I think should have caught that ball by the way. Hire another gunslinger. Bring up Steve Johnson and DFA him right before September. I really don't care.

Archived