I wasn't impressed with Urrutia's defense last night

Frobby

You have to be a bit disappointed with Stewart's performance, but I don't think it's a serious concern yet. Let's see what happens next year.

I think it has to be considered a serious concern, given that the other players you cited are all either outhitting Stewart substantially, or are shortstops. The most hopeful statement I can make about D.J. Stewart is that it's too soon to call him a bust.

We'll see what Stewart does next year. Stewart probably sat at home and didn't work out until is contract was done. Just like anyone would do. So he's probably had to play himself back into shape and get back into the swing of things. I've seen him play. The one thing that stands out is that he is smart and goes up there with a plan. You have to like that given what the O's look like.

We'll see what Stewart does next year. Stewart probably sat at home and didn't work out until is contract was done. Just like anyone would do. So he's probably had to play himself back into shape and get back into the swing of things. I've seen him play. The one thing that stands out is that he is smart and goes up there with a plan. You have to like that given what the O's look like.

Please we are talking a few weeks here. If he got himself that out of shape that quickly it's a problem in and of itself.

Has he ever been in shape in his entire life? Couldn't tell by looking at him.

and the joke of the day Urritia pinch hitting in the 9th innings. Strikes out on a ball that bounced before the plate. Than Manny strikes out on a ball a foot outside. The O's are a special group of hitters

Archived