3/29Introduction of Nationals Park

Crazysilver03

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Huff #17 now? If so he looks a lot thinner. I saw him at 1B but the stupid Gnats announcers were too busy talking about "green" ballpark design to announce the changes for the Orioles. :mad:

LOL, yeah it is quite shocking that they keep talking about the ballpark. It's almost like it's the first time baseball's ever been played in it or something. ;)

And yes, according to the Orioles web-site, Huff is #17 this year. I had heard he was much more in shape than last year.

Is Huff #17 now? If so he looks a lot thinner. I saw him at 1B but the stupid Gnats announcers were too busy talking about "green" ballpark design to announce the changes for the Orioles. :mad:

Gnats:002_stongue:My son has to be one again this year:o

From what I have seen I dont like gnat stadium!

HEY Bluberry:)

LOL, yeah it is quite shocking that they keep talking about the ballpark. It's almost like it's the first time baseball's ever been played in it or something. ;)

And yes, according to the Orioles web-site, Huff is #17 this year. I had heard he was much more in shape than last year.

Thats not what I saw:confused:

If they want to do an hour long special on the ballpark, go for it. When you're broadcasting a baseball game, you're supposed to cover what's going on in the game. Fluff talk about architecture should only be used to fill dead space.

Also I love how everybody talks about trendy green building all of a sudden as if people couldn't have figured out that it was a good idea to try to minimize the environmental impact of the crap they were building before 2006. :rolleyes:

Archived