Chen, Davis, Wieters All Get Qualifying Offers

wildcard

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would take Chris back on a reasonable deal and forgo the additional pick that we would get. But if it gets even close to even value, I'll take the pick and look for value myself.

I am not interested in giving up any of our

first round

first round a

first round b

first round c

second round

second round protected 2015

second round competitive balance

third round

All eight in the top 105 it appears.

Your nuts. I bet Heyward out wars all of those players combined at those draft slots.

I believe you meant to say, "You're nuts." Of course, if it was an anatomical comment, my bad.

I believe here you meant to say If not it

It the matter is sent bank to the RSDC, no matter who is on the panel they will have just been a party to a suit they lost to the Orioles. Seems to me that would give the Orioles grounds to sue to...

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/150618-Orioles-wins-the-TV-rights-court-case-battle-against-the-Nats-and-MLB?p=3938878#post3938878

I believe here you meant to say If not it

It the matter is sent bank to the RSDC, no matter who is on the panel they will have just been a party to a suit they lost to the Orioles. Seems to me that would give the Orioles grounds to sue to...

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/150618-Orioles-wins-the-TV-rights-court-case-battle-against-the-Nats-and-MLB?p=3938878#post3938878

Thanks for pointing that out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">More qualifying offers going out:

Colby Rasmus

Brett Anderson

Zack Greinke

Howie Kendrick</p>— MLB Network Radio (@MLBNetworkRadio) <a href="

">November 6, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived