Do We Get Anyone

Bahama O's Fan

Why? I think the Nationals would be much more likely to be going after Fowler than those 2.

You may be right. The Nationals were willing to spend on Heyward so they are probably going to add an outfielder. It doesn't look like the cost of Upton, Gordon, Cespedes or Fowler will stop them from adding. I would not argue about any one of them being a fit for the Nationals.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may be right. The Nationals were willing to spend on Heyward so they are probably going to add an outfielder. It doesn't look like the cost of Upton, Gordon, Cespedes or Fowler will stop them from adding. I would not argue about any one of them being a fit for the Nationals.

With Werth and Harper, it would appear that CF is what they are looking to shore up, that's why I think Fowler i the target. I believe that they planned on putting Heyward in center if they had signed him. They have Michael Taylor, but I think they like him in a reserve role.

People will go to the games if they win, regardless of who they sign and when they sign them.

If that was true, them why has present ownership been loathe to learn that lesson? Instead of being an attendance leader, the Orioles best seasons have been hovering around AL average attendance.

No, the organization is fixated on one stat and one stat only, the number of households that have MASN.

If that was true, them why has present ownership been loathe to learn that lesson? Instead of being an attendance leader, the Orioles best seasons have been hovering around AL average attendance.

No, the organization is fixated on one stat and one stat only, the number of households that have MASN.

You should ask ownership. I was talking about what the fans will do.

Our rotation is not good. Doesn't matter how strong your Pen is, if your starters continue to give up 4 runs and/or can't go more than 4 innings its a problem.

Just curious to see why we don't add more players that can hit for average and get on base.... instead we continue to get one dimensional players who either hit HR's or strikeout.

In any plan for 2016 winning, Tillman has to pitch like he did 2014. Gonzalez has to pitch like he did in 2014. Gausman has to step up to the Tillman 2014 level and Ubaldo can be Ubaldo from last year. We will add one major league average pitcher. But the other parts have to happen or we are not winning in 2016. If they do happen, we can certainly find the six games that we finished out of the second wild card spot or better.

Archived