Olmos is back

oriolesacox

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Olmos was an NRI with the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cubs?src=hash">#Cubs</a>, so it's a minor league trade.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">March 24, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Olmos was an NRI with the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cubs?src=hash">#Cubs</a>, so it's a minor league trade.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="
">March 24, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yes, I think Mancini is the PTBNL....the Cubs never fleece us, so I'm sure we will come out fine.

Yes, I think Mancini is the PTBNL....the Cubs never fleece us, so I'm sure we will come out fine.

The PTBNL for a trade like this should be so far down the organizational totem pole that it could be a fan. Hope it's one of you guys; I don't want to live in Chicago.:laughlol:

The PTBNL for a trade like this should be so far down the organizational totem pole that it could be a fan. Hope it's one of you guys; I don't want to live in Chicago.:laughlol:

It will probably be cash.

That's great. Recoup some of the lefty depth we lost earlier this spring.

Anyone know how he might do as a starter? He started 2 games for the Marlins last year - 14 IP, 4.50 in that tiny sample.

His 14 IP and 4.50 ERA were his combined totals as a starter and reliever. As a starter only, he pitched 6.1 innings and gave up 7 earned runs.

Archived