It's here! It's Opening Day!

weams

Rain in the forecast for Baltimore 3-6 pm. Clearing later. How long will the hold the crowd before they move the game to sunny, but cool Tuesday?

If it wasn't OD and all the hoopla, I would say a good chance, but given this is OD, probably about zero chance of them postponning, without trying to get the game in.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rent a pit bull and chain him to your fence for a couple of hours, that should keep them away. :)

Nah, it is more fun to just stand on my back stoop and talk to them while drinking a beer. They are actually hitting the fences to the left and right because the fence on the right is under a tree and the fence to the left has a little semi-circle cutout that provides a little privacy.

Nah, it is more fun to just stand on my back stoop and talk to them while drinking a beer. They are actually hitting the fences to the left and right because the fence on the right is under a tree and the fence to the left has a little semi-circle cutout that provides a little privacy.

I am sure the smell is so becoming in the warmer weather. :)

I am sure the smell is so becoming in the warmer weather. :)

Heh, it is only a problem on Opening Day. Occasionally when the Babe Ruth museum has a big party someone may wander down, but since Opening Day is only once a year (and a day I greatly enjoy) I can deal with it.

Lineup is out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">O's opening day lineup: Machado 5, Jones 8, Davis 3, Trumbo 9, Wieters 2, Alvarez DH, Hardy 6, Schoop 4, Rickard 7. Tillman 1.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) <a href="

">April 4, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good call to not have Rickard leading off his first MLB game. Let him get his feet wet.

Lineup is out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">O's opening day lineup: Machado 5, Jones 8, Davis 3, Trumbo 9, Wieters 2, Alvarez DH, Hardy 6, Schoop 4, Rickard 7. Tillman 1.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) <a href="

Good call to not have Rickard leading off his first MLB game. Let him get his feet wet.

You think that's what it is or Machado is going to stay there?

Lineup is out.

Interesting Rickard at the back of the lineup. After Buck's quotes yesterday that sounded like where he was going to be. My guess is if Rickard keeps grinding he'll be up top soon.

Interesting Rickard at the back of the lineup. After Buck's quotes yesterday that sounded like where he was going to be. My guess is if Rickard keeps grinding he'll be up top soon.

IMO, knowing Buck and how he feels about pressure on younger players, this would be the case.

I suspect if he plays well, he may soon find his way to the top.

Archived