vs. WHITE SOX, 4/28

Sessh

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see Buck use the best relievers in the highest pressure situations more often. O'Day or Britton could pitch in a situation like this and save more runs than when used in their current roles. Just my opinion though.

Eh, yup.

I would like to see Buck use the best relievers in the highest pressure situations more often. O'Day or Britton could pitch in a situation like this and save more runs than when used in their current roles. Just my opinion though.

Yeah it literally makes no sense to do otherwise. Why save your best for the 8th and 9th only in a game where you golfed up the lead in the 6th or something?

A lot of people think Givens could be a MLB closer but Buck is using him in the 5th inning with the tying run at the plate. I think that is just about right talent-leverage balance.

Archived