Minnesota series

Diehard_O's_Fan

Who will pitch on Wednesday for the Orioles? It looks like Tyler Wilson and Kevin Gausman will pitch the first two games. I can't figure out who would pitch on Wednesday. I will be in Minnesota next week. The weather looks terrible so hopefully they can get the games in. It would be just my luck that all three games will be rained out.

I am not sure depends if we need a long man the next few days. We can add janish tommowrow right and it would not need to be a move because of the double header.

We need a starter for Wednesday because all five guys would be on short rest.

If you bring Janish up today, then you need to send someone down on Monday unless you want to expose Janish.

Before the rainout, it was likely that TJM was headed for Norfolk, but I think you need to keep him up here for the next week to 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure depends if we need a long man the next few days. We can add janish tommowrow right and it would not need to be a move because of the double header.

You would have to add him to the 40 and send him down after the game exposing him to waivers again and with no obligation foe him to report in unclaimed.

You would have to add him to the 40 and send him down after the game exposing him to waivers again and with no obligation foe him to report in unclaimed.

You don't have to send him down. You could send wright, givens, or McFarland down. The more I think about it, they'll send Wright down.

Worley pitches Wednesday. Five days later, Monday, is an off day.

You don't have to send him down. You could send wright, givens, or McFarland down. The more I think about it, they'll send Wright down.

Ok. I see that. Maybe. I think it will be Givens myself.

Archived