The story behind Natty Boh's disappearance from Camden Yards

Going Underground

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I'm going to the concourse I like to get the best IPA I can find. But if I'm lazy and want to stay in my seat then I prefer Natty Boh to Bud Lite. I remember Natty Boh associated with the O's back in '55 when I first started going to games.

I've noticed that recently a lot of the vendors have a Flying Dog hiding in the cooler here and there. I'll usually snag one whenever I see one that has some.

I've noticed that recently a lot of the vendors have a Flying Dog hiding in the cooler here and there. I'll usually snag one whenever I see one that has some.

Yep, usually the Snake Dog IPA. There is the big FD stand down the 1B line (lower) and one all the way around by the bullpens in LF lower as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is not exactly on topic, but when I was in town last summer I took NashLumber's recommendation and had a great time at Alewife before both of the games that I went to.

http://www.alewifebaltimore.com/

They have a great beer selection.

Absolutely second that recommendation. Some good food choices too. Mmmmm duck fat fries.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's a GREAT beer! I don't know if it applies in all metropolitan areas, but I feel like we have sooo many really good craft breweries in the MD/DE area to choose from. Full Tilt, Union, Flying Dog, DuClaw, Independent, Brewer's Art, Heavy Seas...I'd much rather support legitimate local businesses who are producing original and unique brews.

If you're including DE, then gotta give flying dog a nod.

I don't understand all the hatred for Natty Boh. Does it suck? Sure...but so does Miller Lite, Bud Light, etc...and I would never celebrate those being removed from the ballpark.

I get that it's not brewed in Baltimore anymore, but it is definitely a part of the city's history.

I don't understand all the hatred for Natty Boh. Does it suck? Sure...but so does Miller Lite, Bud Light, etc...and I would never celebrate those being removed from the ballpark.

I get that it's not brewed in Baltimore anymore, but it is definitely a part of the city's history.

This....there's no reason the O's can't have a bunch of truly local beers and still sell Boh.

Archived