What changes would you make if you were king for a day?

Rene88

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I king of the Orioles, or king of all major league baseball?

If it's the latter, I go back to a 154 game season, put two teams out of their misery (Tampa Bay and Miami), and mandate no seven-game post season series except for the World Series. November baseball is just wrong.

The unbalanced schedule will be publicly executed at dawn.

If there's any time left over, I'll require the teams making the top five draft picks in the following year to step to the podium wearing clown outfits or forfeit the pick.

Dollar beers, topless female vendors and no children at OPACY night games.

Lol. That's Rock Star, but too Puritan for my tastes. Go full Amsterdam and start all games at 4:20 with a lap dance breaking off the festivities, bring a whole new use of "O" during the anthem.

Honestly, if I'm king of MLB, I go to a completely balanced schedule and eliminate divisions and both leagues. All teams play each other an equal number of times and the top eight teams go to the playoffs, seeded by record. I also make it the choice of any team if they would want to use a DH (who wouldn't?)

Lol. That's Rock Star, but too Puritan for my tastes. Go full Amsterdam and start all games at 4:20 with a lap dance breaking off the festivities, bring a whole new use of "O" during the anthem.

I'll be back in ten minutes...

Archived