vs. ANGELS, 5/22

Sessh

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So do I.

Question is how do you convince Buck, when he made his mind up part way through spring training?

That's why I don't understand. Buck is known for keeping his bench players from sitting too long. And also when he does give them a start he gives them 2 or 3 starts in a row. Hasn't given Kim opportunity one.

That's why I don't understand. Buck is known for keeping his bench players from sitting too long. And also when he does give them a start he gives them 2 or 3 starts in a row. Hasn't given Kim opportunity one.

To my eyes it looks like Buck is dead set against him being on the team and has no interest in playing him more than he absolutely has to.

I don't think your reverse Mojo can manifest itself as a walk and 2 R HR.

But nice try.

There isn't mojo powerful enough to propel either Joseph or Flash to any success. I wouldn't even attempt it. I was actually just hoping that Joseph got out that inning so the order turned over after Flash struck out.

There isn't mojo powerful enough to propel either Joseph or Flash to any success. I wouldn't even attempt it. I was actually just hoping that Joseph got out that inning so the order turned over after Flash struck out.

At least Manny will lead off the 4th inning now.

Someone performed some dark arts to propel Joseph to that HR streak a few years ago. Was it four games in a row? Five?

Archived