Happy Birthday Buck!

Aglets

Usually this is OFFNY's territory, but hopefully he'll let me cut in this once. :)

Buck turned the big 6-0 yesterday on the off-day, I wonder if reporters will ask him at all about it today.

So glad that Bobby Valentine didn't end up here and Eric Wedge went elsewhere even after a 2nd interview.

We ended up with a brilliant tactician who is truly Weaver-esque in the ways that matter and will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest to ever wear the orange and black.

Interesting note: looks like with just 34 more wins Buck will move up to #2 all time on the O's managerial wins list.

Here's hoping his current contract (done after 2018) is not his last one here.

Thanks for everything Buck!

Usually this is OFFNY's territory, but hopefully he'll let me cut in this once. :)

Buck turned the big 6-0 yesterday on the off-day, I wonder if reporters will ask him at all about it today.

So glad that Bobby Valentine didn't end up here and Eric Wedge went elsewhere even after a 2nd interview.

We ended up with a brilliant tactician who is truly Weaver-esque in the ways that matter and will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest to ever wear the orange and black.

Interesting note: looks like with just 34 more wins Buck will move up to #2 all time on the O's managerial wins list.

Sure, you can have it.

There are 3 other threads on the subject that are already in place, though:

Happy Birthday, William Nathaniel Showalter (2011)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/110777-Happy-Birthday-William-Nathaniel-Showalter?highlight=Showalter+Birthday

Happy Birthday, Buck Showalter (2012)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/121571-Happy-Birthday-Buck-Showalter?highlight=Showalter+Birthday

Happy Birthday, Buck Showalter (2014)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/141251-May-23-Happy-Birthday-Buck-Showalter?highlight=Showalter+Birthday

A belated Happy Birthday wish to Show. Thank goodness we have him.

Happy birthday to Buck. I too am glad to have Buck and not Valentine.

Archived