vs. INDIANS, 5/28

weams

I think you will NOT see Ubaldo start in the Red Sox series. If he does, will be surprised. And angry.And i WAS an Ubaldo fan.

Pretty sure the series will be over before his turn, so I agree. I guess its a 4 game series. He'll most likely start then. ( That's an edit).

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah because they've faced such quality opposition over the last two weeks with the Astros who are nine games below .500 and needing a two-out 9th inning HR to win a series against a crippled Angels team.

They also were playing games at home instead of on the road.

I'm not saying Alvarez is good. I'm saying that you're using bad data to reach a valid conclusion.

Well, the good news is we face Mike Clevinger tomorrow who is pretty much out of AA. Minimal time at AAA and hasn't done great so far this season for the Indians. RHP.

We just got dominated by a handful of pitchers who haven't done great this season lol.

I think you will NOT see Ubaldo start in the Red Sox series. If he does, will be surprised. And angry.And i WAS an Ubaldo fan.

THAT'S the dilemma Roy. If Gallardo isn't ready to make THAT start... U is all we have. Or Worley. I vote for Vanimal.

We just got dominated by a handful of pitchers who haven't done great this season lol.

:laughlol: True, but Clevinger is very green. Only two ML starts so far; 10 runs in 10.1 innings with three home runs.

An AB is tough when blue puts you down 0-1 against a stud pitcher when the pitch is three inches off the plate.

My comment is more about his awful defense, but I still don't think it would matter if the umpire didn't miss a single call. Alvarez doesn't have a prodigious bat.

Archived