Joseph to DL, Pena recalled

Rene88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's nuts!

I think you mean "nut" as in singular.:D

And they had to show this on slow motion replay- my eyes still tear up just thinking about it.

We definitely need to call Caleb "The Rock" now- no way anybody else stays in the game.

sfosfan

And they had to show this on slow motion replay- my eyes still tear up just thinking about it.

We definitely need to call Caleb "The Rock" now- no way anybody else stays in the game.

sfosfan

No kidding. I hope he ends up completely OK.

That's nuts!

sfosfan

No kidding. I hope he ends up completely OK.

Either that. Or the Grapefruit.

Just that Pena can't be that much worse than what Joseph has provided to date.

As for playing time.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said Matt Wieters' workload won't be increase with Joseph unavailable. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>? Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">May 31, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm not 100% sure that is will turn out that way.

Haha, I love Buck but I don't believe much that he says he says to the press. Who knows, it's Buck. He might lead Pena off for all we know. ;)

sfosfan

Caleb "Stones" Joseph.

Oh yes you can. Pena was putting up a .491 OPS in AAA. He's hit a bit in the past in the minors so we will see, but I still think Wieters catches a lot.

I'm going to pray that Harbor park plus incompatibility with the hitting coaches is the reason why he isn't hitting.

There is a hemorrhage in one of the testicles. Its extremely painful and very dangerous if not surgically repaired. I wonder if theres any way Sisco would be considered in case Pena is awful?Hes caught 33 games at catcher at Bowie this year.I know he is an awful defender, but he IS hitting over .300.

I don't think it is likely they will put him on the 40 man.

There is a hemorrhage in one of the testicles. Its extremely painful and very dangerous if not surgically repaired. I wonder if theres any way Sisco would be considered in case Pena is awful?Hes caught 33 games at catcher at Bowie this year.I know he is an awful defender, but he IS hitting over .300.

Not necessarily an awful defender anymore. This article from milb.com was posted on the minor league board today:

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp..._milb&sid=milb

That said, I think we do not want to rush him.

Pena looks good behind the plate tonight. Don't get your hopes up with his bat though:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to be wrong! He CRUSHED that!

Love watching firsts! Congrats Pena!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived