Now We Need Buck

Bahama O's Fan

Everyone likes an authority figure who can change everything by demanding perfection. Tell me, how is Buck going to shake this team up?

I think that he has already tried by inserting Adam Jones into the lead-off spot, giving Nolan Reimold some more playing time overall, and putting Hyun-Soo Kim in the lineup for 6 consecutive games prior to tonight's contest (Eduardo Rodriguez is a lefty.)

Buck will be gone after this year imo. There isn't anything he can do with what DD has given him. A beer league softball lineup that can't hit good pitching. One of the worst starting rotations in all of baseball. A depleted farm system. Buck sees this and knows the future isn't bright. It's time to rebuild and to do that, we need a new GM. I doubt Buck stays threw the rebuild although he earned that right.

Buck will be gone after this year imo. There isn't anything he can do with what DD has given him. A beer league softball lineup that can't hit good pitching. One of the worst starting rotations in all of baseball. A depleted farm system. Buck sees this and knows the future isn't bright. It's time to rebuild and to do that, we need a new GM. I doubt Buck stays threw the rebuild although he earned that right.
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this post will be almost as funny as the bunker video in a months time.

Archived