Duensing up, Wright down ( Duensing Surgery, Possible August Return.)

Tony-OH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I have said this on here about 50 times: Oliver Drake. Gets out lefties.-

Did the guy pee in someone's Cheerios?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drake would have been in our bullpen more if it hadn't been for Bundy. That splitter is nasty and almost Koji like. We've manufactured a really good and cheap bullpen.

Drake would have been in our bullpen more if it hadn't been for Bundy. That splitter is nasty and almost Koji like. We've manufactured a really good and cheap bullpen.

You already have Brach and O'Day and your 1 inning guys to get to get to Britton.

Bundy is a long man, and has a different role, he isn't blocking Drake from being here.

You already have Brach and O'Day and your 1 inning guys to get to get to Britton.

Bundy is a long man, and has a different role, he isn't blocking Drake from being here.

They are not competing for the same role, but Bundy takes up a roster spot that makes it harder to carry Drake.

They are not competing for the same role, but Bundy takes up a roster spot that makes it harder to carry Drake.
I think it was Duensing. He is the LOOGY and has no options. Now he's DL that makes room for Drake who is better because he gets both RH and LH bats out.

Archived