April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There we go baby, getting back in the win column. This also marks the first game thread that I've participated in that we've actually won, so put it in the history books.

Technically we're not back in the win column. We put a win way back in to the column from April. :D

Wow, I seriously disagree with that intentional walk.

Now a single loses the game anda walk ties it.

You have completely taken away any breathing room Cherry had. He has to get Dye out. Before he could pitch carefully to Griffey and try to get him to hit something to a fielder.

But, before I finish the post, we win the game. I still think it was a very bad move.[/quote

I agree.

Yeah I know but I like to pile on instead of starting the piling.

Fair enough.

I think Cherry was obviously pitching scared to Griffey. He was obviously more effective to Dye. Risk. Calculated risk but still a risk, but no risk, no reward. And as someone said, if it goes any further you start really messing with who you can use and for how long in the full game.

My friend, you show the speed of Ramon Hernandez on that post. They are in the clubhouse having a victory Gator Aide. Give him credit for not letting the left hander beat him on a cripple 2-0 fastball.

Speaking of, on that first pitch to Griffey, that's the fastest he's moved in a long time to get that errant ball.

Archived