• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6-7
    • 8+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hate that Ventura will probably miss one or two starts at most, and Manny will likely miss more than that. The pitcher should miss starts, not games. Because the impact of Manny's games missed will be much higher than Yordano's. And Ventura is the one that caused this garbage.

I just hate that Ventura will probably miss one or two starts at most, and Manny will likely miss more than that. The pitcher should miss starts, not games. Because the impact of Manny's games missed will be much higher than Yordano's. And Ventura is the one that caused this garbage.

Spot on sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With his history he should be out a month.

Posts like this make me want to get plus so I can rep you. Alas, the struggles of being a poor HS student.

Well said, not like the Royals can't have someone from the minors post a 5 era and high whip in his absence as well.

538705542.jpg

If it's a week, we are screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. It's when it's served that matters. Orioles can literally delay it at least to the 13th (a day off for hearing) so he can play the first 3 games against Jays, sit for Boston, Jays (at home) and Rangers game. So could be a situation where the Orioles would go over that 12 game time period 6-6 and we'd actually settle for that with Manny.

Archived