Going by what Buck said, I assume Jimenez will keep getting thrown out there (To the Pen)

Dark Helmet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck: "Looking for another way to possibly get him back in line because we need what he?s capable of bringing as a starter." <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>? Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">June 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Insist on him going back to the modified motion and demonstrate improvement in carefully protected situations or he will not see a start here ever again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Insist on him going back to the modified motion and demonstrate improvement in carefully protected situations or he will not see a start here ever again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am still baffled that he went back to the old motion which got him sent the BP in the 1st place.

I am still baffled that he went back to the old motion which got him sent the BP in the 1st place.

*Putting on sport psychologist glasses*

I think his struggles in the second half of last season led to an erosion of confidence in his new delivery. This led him back to his original delivery with which he had, after all, a substantial amount of success over the years.

*Glasses off*

*Putting on sport psychologist glasses*

I think his struggles in the second half of last season led to an erosion of confidence in his new delivery. This led him back to his original delivery with which he had, after all, a substantial amount of success over the years.

*Glasses off*

Hmm, indeed.............

Even if he goes back to his early last year delivery, does he still have the velocity and movement to be what Buck is touting? All I see is a guy who's done. And I'm typically optimistic.

Hmm, indeed.............

Even if he goes back to his early last year delivery, does he still have the velocity and movement to be what Buck is touting? All I see is a guy who's done. And I'm typically optimistic.

I don't know.

If he can command his 2 seam fastball he should still be able to make it as a #5.

I really hope we don't keep Duensing AND Ubaldo in our pen together for very long. That's not a recipe for success.

We'll see how he does in the pen now but I think I'm gonna stick with my original prediction that Ubaldo doesn't start another game for us.

Archived