Buck: Ubaldo to start Wednesday's game

LookitsPuck

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sad that we don't have a better alternative, but man I hope he does ok. That loss last night was as ugly as it can get.

Gee's the O's sure seem to save some of their worst for inter league play at times.

They usually have a knack for following up an ugly loss with a better good win.

Remember last Saturday 13-3 dubbing?

Think I might too. You know the batters are going to be locked in. They have to. Should be some fireworks.

I think most posters felt the same way, when Wilson was scheduled to pitch against those Boston bats last week.

Worked out much better than most have thought would have happen.

Baseball is a funny game, sometimes.

Blowing a 3 run lead in TX. Blowing another 3 run lead last night and watching that horrendous pitching display. And now we get Ubaldo?

Ill be geared up and ready for the game when it comes on. I cant help myself. I just have to watch. As painful as it may be.

And there you have it.....because of the outstanding job that DD did in the off season, were forced to run Ubaldo out there again. That said i predict a complete game shutout:laughlol::smile11:

We are not forced. We could have called up Additon, Gunkel, or Hess. We could have gone with Despaigne. There are other options, which makes this move all the more hard to understand.

Archived