Bullpen sunday

bpilktree

We are going to need some other guys step up Sunday. No Brach or Britton I assume. The Rays have lots of lefties so Givens may struggle. Oliver Drake may be closer for game if we need one.

I see no reason that Brach and Britton are down.

We are going to need some other guys step up Sunday. No Brach or Britton I assume. The Rays have lots of lefties so Givens may struggle. Oliver Drake may be closer for game if we need one.

Don't see why Britton couldn't go. He had a quick 9th. He only pitched in the second game. May be right about Brach though. Hopefully we get a gem like we did out of Gausman thus afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither Britton or Brach has pitched three days straight. Britton has pitched 4 of last 5 days. I don't think Buck pitches him 5 times in 6 days.

Games, or days? He was at 98 tonight, I think he is a bit better with some fatigue for the sink.

Don't see why Britton couldn't go. He had a quick 9th. He only pitched in the second game. May be right about Brach though. Hopefully we get a gem like we did out of Gausman thus afternoon.

Zach has pitched three of the last four days and two in a row. Brach has pitched two in a row. Buck is pretty religious when it comes to not letting guys pitch three games in a row. I agree with OP, time to see what some of the other guys do. If we lose the game, so be it, we have already won the series.

We should be able to close a game out with Bundy, Givens, Drake, Tolliver, and Despaigne.

Zach has pitched three of the last four days and two in a row. Brach has pitched two in a row. Buck is pretty religious when it comes to not letting guys pitch three games in a row. I agree with OP, time to see what some of the other guys do. If we lose the game, so be it, we have already won the series.

We should be able to close a game out with Bundy, Givens, Drake, Tolliver, and Despaigne.

He's also pretty religious when it comes to the save rule. Maybe we just throw 15 on them and take it out of Buck's hands.

I think Buck sits both today. Zach only pitched three days in a row once last year, and that was after three days of rest. Brach has never pitched three days in a row as an Oriole. Buck's a long-term thinker and he won't take chances with this.

Hopefully, we can jump on the Rays and win by multiple runs.

Bundy, Despaigne, Tolliver, Drake, Givens. We should be fine.

Are Tolliver and/or Drake going on paternity?

Five IP from Wilson, two from Bundy and the rest of those available to finish the remaining two sounds like a plan to me.

He was also warming up in game one.

Because, you know, Buck doesn't believe in the save rule.

Seemed silly to me that Britton was warming up in the first game. I realize there was a period of time where it seemed like Drake might not be able to close it out but even if a couple more runners reached someone else could've been trusted to protect that lead.

Archived