vs. Mariners 7/2

weams

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never understood why most people willingly go into that for Ocean City. It's not even worth it.

It was no comparison to the Ocean City trek, but I went across town (Corvallis, Oregon), earlier today and got stuck in a "traffic jam", saw a car in flames in the Safeway parking lot, and was one car removed from a fender bender that stopped traffic on train tracks with a train coming. I am staying home the rest of the weekend. I have a few more hours with Japanese guests, then I am free to sit in the backyard in my underpants with beer.

It was no comparison to the Ocean City trek, but I went across town (Corvallis, Oregon), earlier today and got stuck in a "traffic jam", saw a car in flames in the Safeway parking lot, and was one car removed from a fender bender that stopped traffic on train tracks with a train coming. I am staying home the rest of the weekend. I have a few more hours with Japanese guests, then I am free to sit in the backyard in my underpants with beer.

BrizBydCQAAJ_0d.jpg

I just got to my mother's in Upstate NY. Drive usually takes 7 hours, about 9 today. Lots of traffic in MD, Del, NY plus the pictured car on fire cost me about 20 minutes on NJTP.

24ed1009db4ed48ad8e4578d2f01d0ee.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ankle unbroken.

I knew an ex-Ranger who was trying to learn Chinese. His ankle had been so badly damaged in a jump that more then a year later he was still on a limited duty profile.

I didn't think so at the time but must have been rough for him to go from being a Ranger to something like the barely military existence we had at DLI.

That's right! It was his ankle, on a jump. I was thinking it was his back. Got him an honorable early discharge. To go be Jimmy James and the Flames.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HPbM6ouowkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blue Flames.

Archived