It's a Day Game

weams

I really want to win this one. A 4-5 West Coast swing sounds a lot better than 3-6. Plus, we need Gausman to gain some momentum heading into the all star break. This was the game Kershaw would have pitched if he'd been healthy, and we need to take advantage of his absence and not get beat by Bud Norris.

As I (and am sure others) said during the losing streak, winning the Tillman and Gausman games in LA (and getting decent starts from them) would be really important. We're halfway there.

I'm glad that Tillman will get the rest instead of going back to San Diego. He and the team should benefit. If Tillman feels slighted, maybe he can use that to his advantage in the second half.

Agreed, if the Orioles can go 4-5 on this tough West Coast trip we should consider it a success, especially after the Mariners just owned them.

Mariners are just that team that have our number this year. 4-5 would be a success. The only thing standing in front of us in Bud Norris. We need to stack the lineup with LH's. MW probably won't play after a night game, but maybe with the day off tomorrow. Hardy could take the day off and Flaherty could play 3rd.

Actually, it was both a day game and a night game. I enjoyed watching the night game part at home after following the day game part on GameDay at work. I actually left work about 15 minutes earlier than usual hoping to catch the end of the game at home, not knowing I had almost 2 hours of baseball in front of me!

It's a Day Game.

It was a day game ...... and we got a big break when Dodgers 3rd baseman Justin Turner was blinded by the light on Mark Trumbo's routine popup in the top of the 2nd inning.

• 1 month later...
Smyly, a lefty, has been pretty tough on us this season. Lefties usually give us a hard time.Im glad we won the first two.We'll see. The Rays also saw Bundy and hit him hard the first time he faced them.Id LOVE to sweep but I just dont know that this is a gimme at all.

There are no gimme's in baseball.

Archived