MLBTRA Says Orioles interested in Sonny Gray

Redskins Rick

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way we get Gray is if he is damaged goods and other teams don't offer as much. We're winning the division right now with;

Ubaldo 6.95 ERA 16 GS

Wright 6.12 ERA 12 GS

Gallardo 6.10 ERA 8 GS

Wilson 5.22 ERA 13 GS

If we can just find two guys that can post sub 4.50 ERA's we'd be good. Give me Feldman and Norris.

Only way we get Gray is if he is damaged goods and other teams don't offer as much. We're winning the division right now with;

Ubaldo 6.95 ERA 16 GS

Wright 6.12 ERA 12 GS

Gallardo 6.10 ERA 8 GS

Wilson 5.22 ERA 13 GS

If we can just find two guys that can post sub 4.50 ERA's we'd be good. Give me Feldman and Norris.

Why on Earth would the Astros trade Feldman?

I say no then. Bundy is going to be better than Gray, much better and soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep. This thread is nonsense.

I wouldn't trade Bundy and Peralta alone for Gray.

I just don't get it. DD continues to make awful decisions for starting pitching and people support more of the same....

Start Bundy and Despaigne and pray Wright turns a corner. Maybe Ubaldo will figure it out. Trading a lot for a pitcher with a 5+ era isn't the answer.

DD won't be here in 5 years, we will as fans.

Feldman needs to be added to the censored words list on this forum. Cy Young in his current state is better.

And again let's remember the Bundy/Mancini/Lee/Peralta thing is pure conjecture and isn't coming from an inside source (would be nice if people posting stuff like that would make that clear). It could be different.

It could be different. I could be Flaherty and Jimenez. Bet not. But absolutely conjecture on my part.

Archived