The good old days........

vab

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I imagine that once his contract is up he will be a VERY hot commodity. And while he is obviously pleased with the results, it's reasonable to think that Angelos has a frayed relationship with Duquette.

Thing is, if DD completely tanks the Os future for non-needle-moving additions, other teams see that. People keep talking like our team will blow since he may be gone. If he is poor in his duties for the Os, that hinders his chances elsewhere. It's not like it would be a secret. Good incentive for him to remain committed to making the Os as good as possible, now and into the future.

Thing is, if DD completely tanks the Os future for non-needle-moving additions, other teams see that. People keep talking like our team will blow since he may be gone. If he is poor in his duties for the Os, that hinders his chances elsewhere. It's not like it would be a secret. Good incentive for him to remain committed to making the Os as good as possible, now and into the future.

If I'm Angelos, I keep him and Buck here longer. Extend them as long as they want to be here.

Archived