vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/30

OFFNY

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Heights or Downtown? I usually do the Strombolis cause apparently nobody West of the Ohio River has seen one or knows how to make them.

Either or. I'm mostly downtown cuz it's closer. But Wayne Heights is exactly the same.

And SMALL Stromboli.... is two meals easy! Just enormous.

There's way less people viewing on a Saturday afternoon than most any weeknight. 124. Damn you people who actually have lives!

It's pouring rain here. Just hanging out under the back patio by the pool, watching the game. This is my kind of afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O said:

Trumbo chased a real bad one there, real bad.

I remember when Bedard would get one run, and Palmer would joke around and say, "Hey kid, you got your run, go get em."

Hopefully the O's can push across another run or two, but it's looking rough right now.

o

That's what Joe Garagiola said about John Tudor after the Cardinals scored a run early in Game Six of the 1987 NLCS.

He said, "There's your lead, pal. Hold it."

He did. The Cardinals won the game by a score of 1-0, with Tudor pitching 7.33 shutout innings in the process.

o

It's pouring rain here. Just hanging out under the back patio by the pool, watching the game. This is my kind of afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been short spurts of rain here. Then 5 minutes later full sunshine. Then rain. Then sun...

Either or. I'm mostly downtown cuz it's closer. But Wayne Heights is exactly the same.

And SMALL Stromboli.... is two meals easy! Just enormous.

Yeah, kinda shows were you live in the Borough area by which you go to.

I crush the large. But any size is good price for the portion. If they made them in Ohio the small would be the large.

Archived