Bwahahaha!

Frobby

o

(vs. WHITE SOX, 8/07)

Bundy had another excellent game today.

Highlights here if anyone wants to relive the magic. Those curveballs for the two called third strikes were my favorite. I thought someone on the game thread made an apt comparison of Bundy's curve to Gregg Olson.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v1024267583/balcws-bundy-fans-nine-in-six-solid-frames/?game_pk=448519

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highlights here if anyone wants to relive the magic. Those curveballs for the two called third strikes were my favorite. I thought someone on the game thread made an apt comparison of Bundy's curve to Gregg Olson.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v1024267583/balcws-bundy-fans-nine-in-six-solid-frames/?game_pk=448519

Filthy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The best part is the reaction from the opposing hitters.

I'm trying to not get too excited. However, my gut says this is simply not a hot steak but the real him. That stuff is plus plus all around

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great performance to be sure, but I'm unhappy he pitched the 6th. 10-1 lead and you want to get just 1 more innning from a young pitcher where there are concerns over not only cumulative pitches and innings, but probably higher stress when tiring?

At least Ubaldo saved the bullpen going into the A's series.

Hard not to be excited -- Bundy looks great. Keeping in mind he still needs to be able to do this over 185 innings while staying healthy, and the fact teams don't have much in the way of an advance book on him yet, this is like the best case scenario for 2016. Hopefully he keeps it up and finishes strong in October, setting up for 2017.

Great performance to be sure, but I'm unhappy he pitched the 6th. 10-1 lead and you want to get just 1 more innning from a young pitcher where there are concerns over not only cumulative pitches and innings, but probably higher stress when tiring?

At least Ubaldo saved the bullpen going into the A's series.

Gotta stretch him out to build strength.

Archived