Hate Saying This, But It Is Looking Like The Orioles Could Be The Odd Team Out.

ORIOLE33

Right now, we're not playing better than anyone in this division. I could very well be wrong, but it seems that every time as of late when we play the Jays, Sox or even the Yanks, we always seem to lose the 1st game of the series and more times than not, have to win the final game just to salvage the series.

We seem to never beat the Jays. The Sox just seem more talented and the Yankees, even after a fire sale, is playing A LOT better than we are. Then you have teams in other divisions that are coming.

I'm officially worried about our chances to make the playoffs. You can't continue to rely on winning games in the 7th, 8th and 9th. I would like to see this team do a little more damage in the first 6 innings.

And start Kim against lefties.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The team looks very tired. Very poor body language. I think they may be done.

I was expecting another reference to them being mediocre.

More times than not Brach won't give up that homer and we have a very real chance to steal one. Still a whole lot of baseball to be played.

I was expecting another reference to them being mediocre.

More times than not Brach won't give up that homer and we have a very real chance to steal one. Still a whole lot of baseball to be played.

That's one of my concerns. Aren't you a little tired of having to "steal one?" I know I am.

Archived