The Orioles are done

LookitsPuck

The O's are now tied for the second Wild Card w/ the Detroit Tigers heading into an off day.

They're 4 games behind for the division. With the following schedule left:

6 against the Yankees (3 at home, 3 away)

7 against the Rays (3 away, 4 at home)

3 against the Tigers (away)

7 against the Red Sox (3 away, 4 at home)

3 against the Diamondbacks (home)

3 against the Blue Jays (away)

If you're counting, that's 14 out of 29 home.

10 out of 29 against losing teams.

Not looking good.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The O's are now tied for the second Wild Card w/ the Detroit Tigers heading into an off day.

They're 4 games behind for the division. With the following schedule left:

6 against the Yankees (3 at home, 3 away)

7 against the Rays (3 away, 4 at home)

3 against the Tigers (away)

7 against the Red Sox (3 away, 4 at home)

3 against the Diamondbacks (home)

3 against the Blue Jays (away)

If you're counting, that's 14 out of 29 home.

10 out of 29 against losing teams.

Not looking good.

Boy you must be happy.

Yes, I'm so happy that a team that I've bought season tickets for nearly a decade and routinely fly to Florida to see them in spring training is failing miserably.

God, you're insufferable. Can you latch on to someone else?

You are a joke. Clearly you'd rather be right than win. Yeah, yeah, it's all Dan's fault that the O's suck, we know already. Just go away so we can be fans.

You are a joke. Clearly you'd rather be right than win. Yeah, yeah, it's all Dan's fault that the O's suck, we know already. Just go away so we can be fans.

You don't get to pick and choose who are fans. As a matter of fact, you don't get to pick and choose anything here. You're just another poster.

I was merely posting the remaining schedule and saying that it doesn't look good. Don't like it? Put me on ignore and walk away with your tail between your legs. You latching on like a tick just further shows your infatuation.

As for being right than win? Why the hell would that be the case? I just paid for my playoff tickets a week ago. So which is it, Gordo? Putting my money where my mouth is? What else do you want?

You don't get to pick and choose who are fans. As a matter of fact, you don't get to pick and choose anything here. You're just another poster.

I was merely posting the remaining schedule and saying that it doesn't look good. Don't like it? Put me on ignore and walk away with your tail between your legs. You latching on like a tick just further shows your infatuation.

As for being right than win? Why the hell would that be the case? I just paid for my playoff tickets a week ago. So which is it, Gordo? Putting my money where my mouth is? What else do you want?

Why do you get such pleasure from your negative posts? Any idiot can see we are in a bad place. We want to root for the team. What's the point of saying we have no chance, when we still do. You are a Debbie of the first order. Screw your tickets, you are a hypocrite.

Why do you get such pleasure from your negative posts? Any idiot can see we are in a bad place. We want to root for the team. What's the point of saying we have no chance, when we still do. You are a Debbie of the first order. Screw your tickets, you are a hypocrite.

I get no pleasure from negative posts. I post the highs, I post the lows. It's based on, as Buck says, the ebbs and flows of the season.

So I'll say it again: just ignore me. It'll be more constructive for everyone.

Back on topic.

I get no pleasure from negative posts. I post the highs, I post the lows. It's based on, as Buck says, the ebbs and flows of the season.

So I'll say it again: just ignore me. It'll be more constructive for everyone.

Back on topic.

Hopefully they get into the playoffs, but either way the "experimental" 2016 version of the O's has been interesting. DD threw out baseball history and tried to win with an all power, no speed team, strong bullpen and weak starting pitching. Outfield Defense was horrible. Yet with 30 games left they might make the playoffs.

• 1 month later...

Archived