The Orioles are done

LookitsPuck

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it this way ... if they make the playoffs, I'll gladly stop posting for the offseason/playoffs.

Promise.

o

The Orioles made the playoffs.

And yet he found a way to post about how Tillman came up "tiny" tonight in another thread. He is just a really negative guy and he can't change it.

o

I suspect that he may have forgotten all about it in the excitement and the ups and downs of the late-season Pennant race.

Don't be like that. If Ubaldo doesn't pitch like he did in the 2nd half we aren't even in a wildcard game. Secondly, if the offense showed up we win the game.

Sorry I just can't get on board with the guy. Hot streak or not.

Buck is a great bullpen matchup guy, but I don't know why he worked it the way he did on Saturday to lose chance at home field and then again last night.

Agree on offense, they also share large blame.

After the team lost its mojo in mid summer, it was obvious they weren't going very far without drastic roster changes.

Still, we could have one this game and a few more down the stretch to get us a home game had Manny not converted to the A. Jones school of plate patience and more or less disappeared from hitting relevance in the stretch run.

BTW, Buck's use of Kim all year was maddening.

I guess we can't trust his promises if he sticks around. I don't want him gone either but if you are going to say stuff like that you might as well stick to it.

It would seem to be a question of "Credibility". If he continues to post, he has none. If he stops posting, has some. It should be a lesson in making "Absolute Statements"

http://socialphobia.org/absolute-statements

Archived