vs. RAYS 9/18

weams

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No! No! No!

He had the greatest game in Monday Night Football History for the BALTIMORE COLTS, not the Redskins.

On a rainy night in Foxboro, he threw for a TD on a halfback option, ran for a bunch of yards, caught a TD pass, and then ran a kickoff back all the way for a TD to score the winning TD in the final minutes.

On a rainy night in Foxboro, he threw for a TD on a halfback option, ran for a bunch of yards, caught a TD pass, and then ran a kickoff back all the way for a TD to score the winning TD in the final minutes.

Chuck Thompson did the Colts' radio play by play (he was great at it by the way), with Vince Bagli doing color commentary.

It was a school night so I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch the game, but of course I had a small radio I put up to my ear under the covers for late night O's and Colts games.

I can still remember Vince screaming on the kickoff return, "Good God Almighty, he's going to go all the way!!"

Chuck Thompson did the Colts' radio play by play (he was great at it by the way), with Vince Bagli doing color commentary.

It was a school night so I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch the game, but of course I had a small radio I put up toy ear under the covers for late night O's and Colts games.

I can still remember Vince screaming on the kickoff return, "Good God Almighty, he's going to go all the way!!"

I heard on the radio Brooks starting a 5-4-3 triple play when I was a teenager. 76 maybe.

Two of the greatest memories of Joe Washington

Coach Robinson of USC referred to him as smoke in a key hole. He once ran a punt return for about 80 yards and only "gained" 5 yards from it

Bo Shembelcher (spelling) from Michigan called him of the greatest running backs he has ever seen

It was a school night so I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch the game, but of course I had a small radio I put up to my ear under the covers for late night O's and Colts games.

Oklahoma beat Missouri in 1975. We won the game because of Washington.

Our announcer on Joes last touchdown run very later in the game - was screaming

go joe go joe

Archived