Talk about baseball here.

weams

You are very right.

Its not over yet, I just don't get where some of the posters are coming from.

11 games over .500 and just 1/2 game back in the WC race, its still very winnable.

This is meaningful baseball in the last weeks of the season, that is better than being out of it, like many other cities are.

Its not over yet, I just don't get where some of the posters are coming from.

11 games over .500 and just 1/2 game back in the WC race, its still very winnable.

This is meaningful baseball in the last weeks of the season, that is better than being out of it, like many other cities are.

I agree with you.

It's ok for him to talk about it. Not for you. I'm done with folks trying to turn this place into facebook. Or the Sun comment section.

Thank you.

I come here to get away from all that stuff, seems to work its way into everything these days though.

i understand the frustration of going elsewhere and having only 28 folks read your views on life and the temptation to come here to expand that reach. We just are not having it.

You don't know my views so don't assume them and it's not like others on here haven't been political, be it Tony-OH on Adam Jones topic or the others in that same topic. On page 6, btw. Same topic in which you quoted a tweet saying good we are talking about this. Cant send mix messages and then say dont. Yet this what you did. Oh and I know I'll be banned for pointing out the owner and your hypocrisy. That's fine as I don't wanna talk about politics in sports but the landscape has changed and it's time to acknowledge that.

Archived