Grayon Allen is really a clown

Redskins Rick

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/mike-krzyzewski-deserves-as-much-heat-as-grayson-allen-after-latest-tripping-fiasco/

Unbelievable. Clown intentionally trips a player, 3rd offense this season, and gets tossed from the game, and then has temper fit on the sidelines.

Poor baby.

Some think Coach K has lost it, putting up with this guy's antics for as long as he has.

I'm a Duke fan, and Grayson Allen is a pretty good player, but there is no excuse for his behavior.    To clarify, it's not the third time this season -- the other two incidents were last season.    To me, this one was more obviously intentional than the other two.    In any event, Coach K has suspended Allen indefinitely, and I support that move.

18 hours ago, Frobby said:

I'm a Duke fan, and Grayson Allen is a pretty good player, but there is no excuse for his behavior.    To clarify, it's not the third time this season -- the other two incidents were last season.    To me, this one was more obviously intentional than the other two.    In any event, Coach K has suspended Allen indefinitely, and I support that move.

Thanks, sorry for the confusion, Lord knows, that I should not listen and believe everything the talking head on TV was saying.

The trip looked pretty fragrant,  and I am neither a Duke Fan nor Elon fan.

It should not be a surprise to be tossed out of the game for a fragrant foul, that royal temper fit, made him look like a stupid spoiled brat.

He needs to grow up and figure things out, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 1:21 PM, Frobby said:

Yea, indefinitely.

• 2 months later...

o

Allen threw (and hit) a Carolina player with an elbow to the head last night, and was called for a technical.

Grayson Allen Elbows UNC Player in Face, Flops, gets a Technical

(By Marissa Payne)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/03/04/grayson-allen-elbows-unc-player-in-face-flops-gets-a-technical/?utm_term=.1ccf4296d1f7#comments

grayson_elbow_360.gif

On 12/23/2016 at 11:51 AM, Redskins Rick said:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18331439/jay-williams-offers-duke-grayson-allen-some-advice-how-become-better-player-person

Interesting read and from a good source, Jay Williams, somebody who knows a thing or two about Duke and finding himself in trouble.

What did Jay Williams do to get himself in trouble?

Right from the article:

"When I was at Duke, Coach K relentlessly reminded us that we could never hide from our actions. And he never let me forget that fact even when he was the first to visit me after my immature decision landed me in the hospital after a motorcycle accident, one that for all intents and purposes ended what I am confident would have been a solid, 15-year NBA career. His message was that taking accountability would set us free -- free to become the best possible human beings we could be."

On 1/4/2017 at 6:54 PM, Frobby said:

I probably would have held him out for a minimum of 3.   But there is some NCAA precedent for 1 game.

Coach K said, since he was going out on leave, he wanted to clear that matter up, and wasn't fair for the assistant coach to decide when to bring him back.

I don't buy that.

The boy is a punk, and Coach K is willing to look the other way, because, he is a talented punk.

My respect for Coach K has fallen deeply.

6 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

Right from the article:

"When I was at Duke, Coach K relentlessly reminded us that we could never hide from our actions. And he never let me forget that fact even when he was the first to visit me after my immature decision landed me in the hospital after a motorcycle accident, one that for all intents and purposes ended what I am confident would have been a solid, 15-year NBA career. His message was that taking accountability would set us free -- free to become the best possible human beings we could be."

I knew he was in an accident after he was in school.  I never really equated that with taking multiple cheap shots that could injure another player.  I thought that you had something a little more juicy like when Will Avery slapped coach K.

16 hours ago, backwardsk said:

I knew he was in an accident after he was in school.  I never really equated that with taking multiple cheap shots that could injure another player.  I thought that you had something a little more juicy like when Will Avery slapped coach K.

I agree, but the principal is still the same, you realize you done wrong and take accountability and that is something that the dude hasn't done.

There is no remorse and no accountability so far.

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2017 at 10:40 AM, OFFNY said:

o

Allen threw (and hit) a Carolina player with an elbow to the head last night, and was called for a technical.

Grayson Allen Elbows UNC Player in Face, Flops, gets a Technical

(By Marissa Payne)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/03/04/grayson-allen-elbows-unc-player-in-face-flops-gets-a-technical/?utm_term=.1ccf4296d1f7#comments

grayson_elbow_360.gif

o

(ONE YEAR LATER)

This one was not quite as flagrant, but Allen once again finds himself in this kind of controversy.

The Tar Heels got 2 free throws, and possession of the ball.

o

• 11 months later...

o

This was an article that was written 4 weeks ago (January 31st.)

Jazz Rookie Grayson Allen Learns He Can't Throw Elbows in the NBA

(By Cassandra Negley)

https://sports.yahoo.com/jazz-rookie-grayson-allen-learns-cant-throw-elbows-nba-150715750.html

Earlier today, Allen was sent to the Salt Lake City Stars of the G-League.

Jazz's Grayson Allen Sent to G-League

(By RotoWire Staff)

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/jazzs-grayson-allen-sent-to-g-league/

o

Archived