Ready for spring training

Ohfan67

Frobby usually starts a, "I hate the offseason" thread about this time of the year, but I don't think he's gotten around to it yet. So.....man, I hate the offseason. It's especially boring for O's fans because of DD's bargain basement strategy (not advocating for spending willy nilly, just commenting that it is boring) and the minor league system doesn't have studs to discuss/argue about. I live thousands of miles away from Baltimore so Fan Fest was not a reprise from the boring offseason for me. I'm ready for spring training. Thankfully I can see college baseball where I live in a few weeks, but even those early college games can only do so much to relieve the empty whole in my life that is the offseason. I'm ready for baseball. 

I'm ready, though ST is going to be mind-numbingly long this year and won't be that interesting because there hasn't been much turnover and there are not any young guys I'm that excited to see .    Probably the most interesting thing to me will be following how Dylan Bundy fares and what he does with his cutter.   

Just now, Frobby said:

I'm ready, though ST is going to be mind-numbingly long this year and won't be that interesting because there hasn't been much turnover and there are not any young guys I'm that excited to see .    Probably the most interesting thing to me will be following how Dylan Bundy fares and what he does with his cutter.   

That and Donnie Hart is going to try a 3rd pitch. 

Archived