Baltimore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays 5/23/2008

itsernst

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sucks when you're down by 1 and still feel really bad about the game.

Our O is just dreadful. If we lose this by 1, we gotta look back to the lead-off triple.

But we're not gonna lose guys.

We're gonna score.

C'MON!

Oh yeah? When exactly is that going to happen. We've scored 1 run in the last 25 innings. The offense is just putrid. Which really sucks when you get starting pitching like we have been getting.

Oh yeah? When exactly is that going to happen. We've scored 1 run in the last 25 innings. The offense is just putrid. Which really sucks when you get starting pitching like we have been getting.

C'mon man, don't be so pessmistic. Keep optimism. Keep thinking "We're gonna score" and it may happen :D

C'mon man, don't be so pessmistic. Keep optimism. Keep thinking "We're gonna score" and it may happen :D

I would love to be optimistic. However, nobody in our lineup is hitting at the moment. It's like the entire team went in to a slump all at the same time. :(

I would love to be optimistic. However, nobody in our lineup is hitting at the moment. It's like the entire team went in to a slump all at the same time. :(

You know, it's funny... in the 12-2 game... I mentioned around 9 runs that my grandfather ALWAYS used to say "Don't score all your runs in one game". His wisdom lives on... because yup... we've score 1 in 3 games since then.

Still... we can scratch together one... I believe we can. Maybe even 2.

Archived