Dylan Bundy 2017

Frobby

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first start with a cutter we've heard about for half of a decade, I thought I'd make certain everyone could check it out and, of course, analyze the crap out of all things Bundy, everyone sees something different, I hope the picture is decent.

2 minutes ago, Cumberbundy said:

The first start with a cutter we've heard about for half of a decade, I thought I'd make certain everyone could check it out and, of course, analyze the crap out of all things Bundy, everyone sees something different, I hope the picture is decent.

I guess it's safe to guess that you like Bundy.   

25 minutes ago, Cumberbundy said:

You have performed a truly valuable service, sir. The 3-2 slider on Tulo at 2:05 of the last video is a thing of beauty. Great call by Castillo, great execution by Bundy. 

o

2 Earned Runs over 6.33 Innings Pitched.

19 OUTS: 5 Groundouts (Including 2 Double Plays), 5 Flyouts,  3 Strikeouts2 Foulouts, 1 Popout, 1 Thrown Out Stealing

DYLAN MATTHEW BUNDYoo)oo (vs. RED SOX, 4/11) )) [  

IP:;).ll6.33

H:)l..).  7 ))(2 Doubles, 5 Singles) ll

R:ll)lll) 3

ER:o)) 2

BB:o.ll)2

SO:l)...l3

Pitches: l)  106 0(65 Strikes, 41 Balls)

2017 ERA: l) 2.030)

2017 WHIP: ll00.975 ) 13.33 Innings, 13 H/BB

2017 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: l)0.234 )11 for 47

PITCHES BY INNING

11 .))(7lStrikes,  ))l41 ))Balls)

24 o.(14)lStrikes, o)10 .l.Balls)

21 .))(14.lStrikes,  )).71 ))Balls)

13 ..ll(81 )Strikes, .lo51 lllBalls)

12 ...l(91 )Strikes, ..o31 lllBalls)

15 l..)(91).Strikes, ....61 olBalls)

10 l..)(41).Strikes, .o..61 olBalls) )) *

* )) Bundy recorded 1 out before departing in the 7th inning.

o

22 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

On a decent night offensively Bundy would be a winner. Still, he didnt have the strike out stuff tonight and he had too many runners on..especially to lead off innings,,,,

The Red Sox are very hard to strike out.   They came into the game with the lowest strikeouts per game of any team in the AL.   They spoil an awful lot of good pitches.   

8 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

-Anyone who thinks Buck is going to skip starts and limit Bundy's innings have another thing coming.   Only thing that limits Bundy's innings are poor performance, arm fatigue, or injury.  

I've been happy with his pitch efficiency so far.   I would have pulled him after 6 innings today because the Sox made him work pretty hard for his outs.   

8 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

You ever notice that the Orioles are the team that doesnt seem to make pitchers work hard for outs?

Kim, Smith, Manny.  Rickard at times when he's in there. That's about it.  

Everyone else is a hacker or a looker (Davis).  

Archived