May 30th: O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

Cellar temperature here in West Palm is about 82 F :)

I like a good beer. Got some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat in the fridge right now, but I still claim the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA is the best beer in America.

I prefer the 90 Minute IPA, but there's a place near me that has the 60 Minute on tap, which is delicious. I've had the 120 Minute once, and it knocked me on my arse.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat for the fist time last weekend at the Akron Aeros game...very good.

The Sunset Ale is pretty nice. I was introduced at the Jupiter Craft Brew festival by a friend from Illinois. Apparently the brand is very popular in the mid west.

I prefer the 90 Minute IPA, but there's a place near me that has the 60 Minute on tap, which is delicious. I've had the 120 Minute once, and it knocked me on my arse.

It isn't easy to find the 90 o 120. In fact, I have never run across them. The 60 minute is good enough, I can't even imagine the others. Some day...

Meh, I'm not such a fan. I definitely prefer hoppy or dark beers to sweet or wheat beers.

Hoppy like an IPA continually hopped for 60 minutes :)

Greatest creation ever produced by Delaware.

It isn't easy to find the 90 o 120. In fact, I have never run across them. The 60 minute is good enough, I can't even imagine the others. Some day...

Ah, the big liquor store near my house stocks both the 60 and the 90, and in the fridge to boot!

Archived